Our first priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers, Albrich Landscaping has put measures in place to protect our communities, and communicate with our employees to safeguard our customers while providing detailed information at https://www.albirichlandscaping.com.
- Do not come into the building (or leave home except to obtain medical care) if you are feeling unwell or believe you may have been exposed to someone confirmed to be infected with coronavirus. Please opt for caution if you are unsure.
- Wash your hands frequently and use alcohol-based sanitizer (60% alcohol or more) when soap and water are unavailable.
- Use antimicrobial wipes to clean shared surfaces, including when travelling.
- Cover your coughs and sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and dispose of tissues properly.
- Be considerate when disposing of your trash to aid in cleaning efforts.
- Minimize travel between other offices, floors and other businesses.
- Cancel non-essential meetings at the office for the next 30 days.
- Consider keeping at least a meter/yard distance between yourself and colleagues.
For more information on COVID-19, see: